Jeffrey M. Florio is the founder of Old Oak Advisors, LLC. He offers over 25 years experience in the financial industry. Prior to founding Old Oak Advisors in 2011, Jeff worked in the research departments of two independent financial firms and began his career in 1996 with AmSouth Bancorporation.
He is a graduate of The University of Alabama where he earned his BS in Finance, with an emphasis in Investment Management, and Minored in Computer Science.
Jeff is very involved in community, civic, and religious organizations. His involvement includes:
- Catholic Business and Professional Network - Founding Member and Treasurer 2019-Present
- Vestavia Hills Civitan Club - Board of Directors 2015-Present, Treasurer 2015-2017, President 2018-2019
- Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce - Board of Directors 2018-2019, Business Development Committee Vice-Chair 2019
- St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church - Parish Council President 2015-2018; Council Member 2013-2018
- Leadership Vestavia Hills - 2017 Graduate
A native of New Orleans, Jeff and his wife, Andrea, live in Vestavia Hills, Alabama and have two children.
"The meaning of life has nothing to do with your own." --Jeffrey M. Florio